Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sweet Valentine

Valentine's Day is just around the corner! My kids tend to get a lot of candy from friends, so I wanted something sweet but sugar free to show them that I love them. That's when I found this gem from Jacolyn Murphy:
 
Don't quite need a new toothbrush yet? Her blog has lots of other fun sugar free ideas for Valentine's Day. Here are some more sugar free treats that are sure to make someone special smile!

 You make my heart glow! You can get the free printable here.

May the force be with you! Free printable available here.


 You blow me away! Free printable available here.
Have a ball! Free printable available here.

I like how you roll! Free printable available here.


Sip-Sip Hooray! It's Valentine's Day! Free printable available here.

You knock my socks off! Free printable tag available here.

Happy Valentine's Day Love Bug! Free printable available here.

You're Amazing! Free printable available here.

You are just write for me! Free printable available here.

Update: Looking for more fun sugar free Valentines? Check out this post as well!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my SMILE Valentines! You made me SMILE :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to see your smile, so share or ask something that will make others smile!